Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Downtown Kitchener, the Ugly Sister.

You really never know what you're going to see downtown Kitchener. One thing you can for sure count on for sure is that whatever you do see is not going to be normal. I spent a good hour or so sitting in an alley way shooting some of Palmer's, Adam's and Matt's tricks over this hydrant and saw some of the weirder things I haven't before. I don't care to describe these things as I might puke on my keyboard but if you dare scroll down below you can check out the pictures for yourselves.

Palmer, frontside 180. An ABD trick on my
blog? Aw shit!


Adam backside 180'd the hydrant real nice.


Adam keeping a watchful eye
on the downtown situation.



Matt, nollie 180. Too dope!

Cig break.


"Am I in your shot?"


One of Kitchener's finest.


Adam put the hydrant in
check.


Another example of downtown
Kitchener's hot-fire.

1 comment:

Ben Quesinberry said...

Meth is a helluva drug.