Friday, September 05, 2008

The Detroit Chronicles

I've been home for almost a week now and missing Detroit a bunch. This was the second time around that I was down in Detroit and met even more dudes with even more tricks and even more gnar, it was dope! Anyways, I'm not going to say much as I'll let the photos do the talking but as always, I will be back.

Chris was looking at this gap in ways nobody
has before.


Jim, ollie into the rock. For being
a filmer the dude can throw
down!


Tag Team.


Adam Mueller has got some serious SNAPS!


Duke with a stylish front blunt.


Mike Sholar! This guy is a rail maniac but
you're going to have to wait for the film to see
that.


Duke and Jim...light check.


Rainy Days at Landslide...I'll never forget how
Justin had to drop me off here because he had
to work. Eights hours....eight hours!!!


In the grimiest of the grime Justin seems to be
able to relax with a busted ankle. That's Daryl
getting some hang time.


Chris with a pokey front smith.


Kevin with a back lip in the
Cass Corridor. Being the biology
expert he is, Justin identified human
vertebrae that was just lying
on the ground.



While you're at it check out the video everyone down there is filming for at www.shredtilyerdead.com and the promo is here.

No comments: