Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fun in the Sun? Not Likely.

My recently jobless self decided to start the weekend on Thursday by heading to London for a couple days and then Toronto for the two after. Unfortunately, my fair-skinned self couldn't avoid getting sun stroke for the life of me. This, of course, caused me to lay in the back seat of my car all of Saturday while "we" were downtown Toronto "skating" and telling the homies only to beckon me if a photo needs to be shot. How fucking lousy does that sound? Ah well, I guess it has to be done once in a while.

Byron on the hubba? No shit. Front 5050.

Justin and Chris came up to visit for the weekend,
too bad I couldn't skate for shit. As for the trick?
Yeah, switch pop up to this thing is no joke.
Switch front 50.

Isaac, back tail through the skinny.


Starting next Sunday my Bones will be a rattlin' for 10 days....

No comments: