Monday, February 08, 2010

Birthday Blogging

It's my birthday and it also happens to be raining so we're lazing around for the day and waiting for nightfall. Here are some stills and sequences from the past few days. Met up with the homies from the Windsor Hut and then some. Take a look!

Byron, warm up kickflip 5-0.

Lankmaster Zach, 5-0 180.

Geoff Strelow

Things didn't go so smooth after warming up.

Brandon

Jordan, back smith.

Brandon, warm up nollie crook.

Jordan, kickflip.

As a special birthday bonus, I'm giving YOU guys a gift, check out the prequel to Marty's new part in Make Friends With the Colour Blue, Make Friends with Marty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the downgrade efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=winsql pro 6.0.71.582 ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you use the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg